At Hazelwood Nursery we carefully select our staff team not only for their professional childcare qualifications and experience but also for their commitment to provide each child with quality ‘educare’ and their enthusiasm to develop their skills through further training.
The management is committed to supporting the professional development of the nursery team.
We are committed to providing high quality care and education for children in nursery 0 to 4 years old.
We have a professional, enthusiastic and experienced staff team who work together to support each other and provide the children with child centred and fun learning experiences.
We look for the following qualities in our potential staff:-
A genuine interest and positive attitude to working with children.
- The desire to be an active participant in our multi-disciplinary team.
- To respect the parent/carer as the child’s first educator and involve them in all aspects of their child’s development.
- A willingness to professionally and personally update your knowledge and skills.
- Salary accordingly to qualifications and experience.
- 28 Days paid holiday per year (pro-rata).
- Company pension scheme with 3% company contribution.
- A happy, positive, quality working environment.